Online paymant by BankCard VISA or MasterCard
You can use Debit Card or Credit Card to pay for your order, select a payment method: Bank card.
When paying by Bank card, you will redirected to the Robokassa secure page, where you need to enter your credit card details:
- Card number, which is a 16-digit number if you have a Visa or MasterCard.
- Card expiration date (indicated on the front of the card)
- CVC / CVV code (usually on the back of your card)
Unlike purchases at a checkout counter, you will not need to provide your PIN.
The personal information you provide (name, address, telephone, e-mail, credit card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
Paying for goods and services with ROBOKASSA is safe and easy!
Acceptance of payments occurs through a secure connection. The safety of technologies is confirmed by a certificate of compliance with the PCI DSS standard confirming that the technologies used to regulate the safety of cardholder data comply with the most stringent requirements.
Tips and recommendations on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
- Take care your plastic cards. Do not forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
- Never give your full credit card data to any person or company.
- Always have an emergency telephone number at hand with the bank that issued your card, and in case of loss, contact the bank immediately
- Give up card details only when making a purchase. Never specify them for any other reason